How Do I......
Collect a Location
Basic Collection I: Collecting a Location
Using Orbitas Field to collect your current location.
- To collect a basic Location within Orbitas first open a job and make sure you are connected to your Asteri GNSS receiver, or using ILS (Integrated Location Services)You can refer back to the Connecting to an Asteri help guide.
- Once you have acquired an accurate position you can begin collecting data. Click on the LOCATION ICON in the bottom icon tray of Orbitas to start collection.
- You are brought to the collection location form. Here you can see some basic information on the Location. The Name, Lat/Lon, and GNSS status are all visible.
- Click on the SAVE ICON to save your Location and be brought back to the main map screen.
- Repeat this process to collect another Location.