The Job menu screen is the default home screen for Orbitas Field. When Orbitas first launches the user is brought to the Job menu.
- To create a new job click on the PLUS PAGE icon in the top right corner.
- Next click in the text box to bring up your iOS device keypad.
- Enter your job name as desired. Be mindful of special characters like @&*+/ and extra spaces after your job name as these may interfere with other programs database schemes upon export.
- Click SAVE once done to be brought back to the Job menu.
- Make sure to select your job by clicking on it from the list to open.
The job name should be displayed in the top center of the map screen.
To access the job menu from within the main map screen simply click on the FOLDER icon.