Your Right to Privacy is Important.
At Tri-Global, we believe that personal information you choose to furnish online should only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality of products, services and support. We display this Privacy Statement to make you aware of the information practices for Tri-Global websites, including what type of information is gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared. We may update our Privacy Statement from time to time to stay current with changes in our business and to better serve you. We encourage you to visit this page frequently to inform yourself of any changes.
This Privacy Statement covers Tri-Global's family of corporate websites, which include:
Consent to Use and Transfer Personal Data
Please note that if you submit personal data through the Tri-Global websites, you will send it to us (Tri-Global Technologies, LLC), in the United States. We will collect, process and transfer your personal data in accordance with this Data Privacy Statement but possibly not in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which your reside. By submitting your personal data through a Tri-Global web site you consent to Tri-Global's collection, use, storage and transfer of your personal data to our company databases and other repositories, wherever located, for the purposes for which it is submitted and in accordance with the policies set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Types of Data Collected Online
You can browse most of our web sites without entering any personal information. Only general, non-personally identifiable information that Tri-Global logs from all site visits, such as Internet service provider, operating system/browser type, and pages accessed, will be collected in those instances. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will not be individually identified. There are times, however, when we or our business partners may need information from you.
For example, you may choose to give us personal information when you:
- Access or register for access on some of our websites
- Purchase products or services
- Register as a user of Tri-Global products
- Make requests for materials, customer and other services, and product support, repairs and upgrades
- Subscribe to newsletters and online services
- Enter Tri-Global sponsored contests, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Create a user profile to receive future information, special offers and communications
- Apply to be considered for employment in connection with a job opening at Tri-Global
- Register for a Tri-Global Training or User Conference
At such times you may be asked to provide contact and billing information (e.g., your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number and expiration date), as well as information about the product or service purchased (e.g., product I.D., serial number, customer number, product version). Demographic or other personal information may also be requested, however, volunteering such information is optional. By providing the information to Tri-Global you consent to our transfer of this information to our company databases and other repositories, wherever located.
Use of Data
With Whom We Share Information
In the ordinary course of business Tri-Global will not sell, trade or rent your individual identifying information to others absent your consent to do so. Tri-Global may share the personal data you provide online with Tri-Global and as described below:
- Business Partners. We work together with business partners who are acting on our behalf for the uses described above. For example, an external service provider listed below may host or operate an online Tri-Global service, or process credit card transactions. When an affiliated company or one of our business partners is involved in a transaction with you, we may share personal identifying information related to this transaction.
- Tri-Global Authorized Distributors. We work with and through members of our distribution channel to provide customers and potential customers with product information and customer service. For example, Tri-Global may forward the contact information of a potential customer to a Tri-Global authorized dealer to respond to a customer inquiry about Tri-Global products. Or Tri-Global may forward such contact information to enable a Tri-Global authorized dealer to furnish customers with a product updates. Tri-Global requires that its dealers and distributors keep confidential any personal data of customers or potential customers disclosed to them.
- Agents. We use agents to act on our behalf. For example, agents may fulfill orders, provide support, or organize sweepstakes. Agents are only given access to the information necessary to perform their functions and Tri-Global requires that its agents keep confidential any personal identifying information disclosed to them.
- Mergers and Reorganizations. In the event of a corporate reorganization, such as a merger, acquisition or sale or transfer of assets by Tri-Global outside the normal course of business, customer information may be transferred to third parties.
External Service Providers
The following external service providers collect information through our websites:
Please note that our websites contain links to other sites. When you access a third party's website, even one that may contain the Tri-Global logo and content regarding Tri-Global's products and services, please understand that the website is independent of Tri-Global. We do not control the privacy policies of any third party sites. If you click-through a banner ad or link to a third party site and submit your information, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those third parties. We assume no responsibility or liability for any third party policies or the actions of third parties. A link to a third-party website is not an endorsement.
Tri-Global will not share personal identifying information provided to us online except as stated above without allowing you the opportunity of consenting to or opting out of such disclosures. When you place an order for Tri-Global products, register as a user of Tri-Global products, services or promotions, or when you submit a user profile you are given the opportunity of notifying us as to whether you would like to receive future information, special offers and communications via email. All unsolicited email marketing and promotional communications contain an opportunity for you to decline future communications. Additionally, at any time you can opt-out of receiving such further information from Tri-Global by sending your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Tri-Global will use its best efforts to comply promptly with all such requests.
Cookies and Options for Controlling Use of Your Personal Information
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access or ask for corrections of your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain in retrievable form by following this procedure:
- Contact Tri-Global at email@example.com for general requests and for requests related to online resume submissions, by sending a detailed message explaining your request including:
- Full contact information (your name, street address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.). Please be very specific about the concerns that led to your request.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to information or making corrections.
- We do not place frequency or fee limits on your ability to access your information, however we reserve the right to decline unreasonable requests for information access and correction. If this right is exercised, we will inform you about the reasons for which your request is declined and explain to you a dispute resolution process should you wish to use it.
- If the information to which access is requested is not maintained in retrievable form, we will explain why access cannot be provided and how this type of information is collected and used.
- If the information to which access is requested is maintained in retrievable form, we will respond to your request within ten working days. Access to the information will be provided in the form of disclosure and will not involve your direct access to our data repositories, on-line or off-line.
How to Contact Us
If you have requests or questions in connection with this Privacy Statement you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org